Creating the Next Generation of Excellence through Innovative Talent Management Strategies
More than ever before, Talent Management professionals are being challenged. Immigration reform, new provisions to the Affordable Care Act, and Baby Boomer retirements have created talent and knowledge shortages.
As if legislation hasn’t already put pressure on executives, talent professionals have additional fires to extinguish. They battle to keep pace with technological changes affecting workforce management and they struggle to retain top talent in light of a highly competitive job market.
In light of these challenges, Human Resources IQ’s Talent Management Summit 2013
delivers key strategies that will help you rethink your talent initiatives in order to create the next generation of excellence. When you attend the summit
, you’ll learn how to drive greater business results though your core asset: People!
Meet Our Speakers:
New for 2013
Based on market research and past attendee feedback, we’ve restructured the entire program to include more time for networking and discussions. You asked. We listened.
The Talent Management Summit offers the following networking & benchmarking opportunities:
Download the brochure
- Continuous Learning & Capability Development discussions
- 1.5 hour Knowledge Sharing Groups
- Extensive Q&A post each case study
- Networking breaks
- Post event gatherings
to learn more about these unique discussion and learning sessions.
Maximize Your Learning Experience
The Talent Management Summit is conveniently co-located with the HR Metrics Summit
and Big Data HR Forum
to give attendees the opportunity to tackle today’s major HR challenges in one setting.
Reasons to attend:
- Big Data HR Forum gives insights into tactical strategies for delivery data-driven results that drive operational excellence
- HR Metrics 2013 provides in-depth strategies on performance management and workforce analytics that will increase retention, drive development and improve productivity.
Take advantage of our super pass and bring your whole team!